Four completed and fully furnished model units are now open for viewing at San Diego’s newest retirement community Oakmont of Pacific Beach. A studio, an “open” one bedroom/companion, a one bedroom and a one bedroom suite can be viewed via appointment or by stopping at the Information Center located on site seven days a week 9 am to 5 pm.
Located in the heart of Pacific Beach on Grand Avenue and just three blocks from the Ocean, Oakmont of Pacific Beach will be a 72,266 square foot community featuring 38 assisted living and 36 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two bedroom options ranging from 400 to 966 square feet, all with spacious bathrooms and high-end finishes. The community is scheduled to open in summer 2017 and is currently accepting reservations.
Oakmont communities offer 5-star amenities and services to active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team
- On and off-site recreational and social activities
- A library, movie theater with plush seating, full-size fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms with scheduled social events, games, arts and crafts
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Secured underground parking, chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and specialized Diabetic Wellness and Concierge Physician Programs.
“We are excited to show the local community of Pacific Beach, our future residents, and families our new beautifully appointed model apartment homes” states Laurie Tomasello, Executive Director. People are loving the sophisticated coastal theme that is so fitting for this exceptional boutique community”.
The information center for Oakmont of Pacific Beach is located at 4312 Cass Street. For more information or to schedule a tour please call 858-952-1353 or visit www.oakmontofpacificbeach.com
About Oakmont Senior Living:
Headquartered in Santa Rosa, CA, Oakmont Senior Living is an award-winning developer of premier, resort-style senior communities and has 23 communities throughout California. Family owned and operated, Oakmont is recognized for quality of craftsmanship and excellence of care and services. Oakmont is dedicated to creating high-quality communities that enhance the world of retirement living and offer peace of mind for families. For more information about Oakmont, visit www.oakmontseniorliving.com.